17-18 Residency & Registration
Welcome back returning 17-18 Maercker School District 60 Families!
Returning families can click the picture below, beginning April 1, to begin the online registration process. Additonal documents are located at the bottom of the page to print if you need to turn in to your students school.
STEP 1:Residency - NEW Family Enrollment
Maercker School District 60 conducts student registration annually. Families NEW to the district should schedule an appointment by contacting the school their student will attend. Prior to the appointment, families should review their property tax bill or contact the DuPage County Assessors website to ensure they are registering for school in the proper district.
Clickhere for the Dupage Assessors web page.
Only residents who physically occupy and live within the boundaries of Maercker School District 60 are eligibile for enrollment.
Families NEW to Maercker School District 60 must provide sufficient documentation to verify living within the Maercker School District 60 boundaries. If information received at the time of registration does not satisfactorily confirm residency, Maercker School District 60 will take one or more of the following steps:
- Request additional verification of residency documentation
- Contact the realtor or lending institution regarding the property claim
- Contact the Village in which they reside
- Make a personal home visit to verify residency
Click on the Verification of Residency and Enrollment Form. Please complete this form and bring in all supporting document as the first step to enroll your student.
NEW this year Walk in Registration Opportunites
Please come with your documentation to Westview Hills, 630 65th St, Willowbrook, (NE corner of 65th & Cass Ave.) to register your new student from 1:00-7:00pm.
Walk in Registration Dates
What do I need to bring? (Click on the document to print)
- Original Birth certificate or Passport
- Mortgage document, tax bill or lease
- (2) other proofs of residency (ex: phone, gas or water invoice)
- Complete these forms:(click on each to print)
For appointments contact:
- Holmes School (Pre-K-2nd grade) 630-515-4810
- Maercker School (3rd-5th grade) 630-515-4820
- Westview Hills (6th-8th grade) 630-515-4830
Residency Information for ALL students:
If Maercker School District 60 determines that an enrolled student does not qualify as a resident of the district, the parent or guardian will be:
- Notified of the student's immediate removal from school.
- Charged tuition as required by state law for each day of the child's attendance in Maercker School District 60.
- Referred to law enforcement authorities for legal action.
Enrolling a child into a district by deceit is a Class C misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of $500.00 and up to 30 days in jail.
At the time of registration, Maercker School District 60 policy requires that families produce the following documents:
- Adequate evidence of legal residency.
- Signed Affidavit of Residency.
- An offical birth certificate for all new students.
Click here for a district map.
STEP 2: Student Health Information & Documents (select each document below as applicable)
- Physical Examination for KG, 6th & NEW Illinois Students
- Dental Examination forKG, 2nd, 6th grades
- Vision Examination for KG & NEW Illinois Students
- Medication Authorization - Applicable as needed
- Sports Physical for 6th, 7th, 8th - Particiapting in ANY Athletic Club
STEP 3: Food Service Application for Free & Reduced Meals: (click on application for print out OR available at ALL Schools)
School Suppliy Lists