Current Year Residency & Registration
Welcome back returning 16-17 Maercker School District 60 Families!
Returning families can click the picture below to begin the online registration process. Scroll to the bottom of the page to print out any documents you may want or go to your students school for copies.
STEP 1: NEW Families Enrollment - Residency
Maercker School District 60 conducts student registration annually. Families NEW to the district should schedule an appointment by contacting the school their student will attend. Prior to the appointment, families should review their property tax bill or contact the DuPage County Assessors website to ensure they are registering for school in the proper district.
Click here for the Dupage Assessors web page.
Only residents who physically occupy and live within the boundaries of Maercker School District 60 are eligibile for enrollment.
Families NEW to Maercker School District 60 must provide sufficient documentation to verify living within the Maercker School District 60 boundaries. If information received at the time of registration does not satisfactorily confirm residency, Maercker School District 60 will take one or more of the following steps:
- Request additional verification of residency documentation
- Contact the realtor or lending institution regarding the property claim
- Contact the Village in which they reside
- Make a personal home visit to verify residency
Click on the Verification of Residency and Enrollment Form. Please complete this form and bring in all supporting document as the first step to enroll your student.
For appointments contact:
- Holmes School (Pre-K-2nd grade) 630-515-4810
- Maercker School (3rd-5th grade) 630-515-4820
- Westview Hills (6th-8th grade) 630-515-4830
Residency Information for ALL students:
If Maercker School District 60 determines that an enrolled student does not qualify as a resident of the district, the parent or guardian will be:
- Notified of the student's immediate removal from school.
- Charged tuition as required by state law for each day of the child's attendance in Maercker School District 60.
- Referred to law enforcement authorities for legal action.
Enrolling a child into a district by deceit is a Class C misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of $500.00 and up to 30 days in jail.
At the time of registration, Maercker School District 60 policy requires that families produce the following documents:
- Adequate evidence of legal residency.
- Signed Affidavit of Residency.
- An offical birth certificate for all new students.
Click here for a district map.
After you have completed your proof of residency, please continue with the following steps. Clicking on each line will open the document(s) needed. Please review the documents in each step, print, complete and return to your student's school. If you are unable to print out these documents, they can be obtained at any school.
STEP 5: Student Authorization for Electronic Access (select each document below as applicable)
- Authorization for Technology Resource & Electronic Network Access for NEW enrolling students
- MSD60 Letter to Parents - Google Apps for Education for NEW enrolling students
- MSD60 Technology Permissions for ALL students
- Student Agreement - Chromebook for Grades 3-8
STEP 7: Student Health Information & Documents (select each document below as applicable)
- Health Questionnarie for ALL Grades
- Physical Examination for KG, 6th & NEW Illinois Students
- Dental Examination for KG, 2nd, 6th grades
- Vision Examination for KG & NEW Illinois Students
- Medication Authorization - Applicable as needed
- Sports Physical for 6th, 7th, 8th - Particiapting in ANY Athletic Club
School Suppliy Lists